Seminole County Homeschool Evaluator
We Are Your Florida Homeschool Help Here To Support You
Annual Educational Evaluation
QUICK & SIMPLE
I Am a Homeschool Parent & Florida Certified Teacher
NO STRESS – NO TEST Required
Evaluación Anual – Sin Examen Requerido
Portfolio Review OR Standardized Test – your choice
By FL State Dept. of Education Home Education Law
CYBER(email/U.S. Post) OR IN PERSON – Your Choice
Español – Francais – English
FL HOME SCHOOL PARENTS HAVE MANY CHOICES
THE FREEDOM TO TEACH OUR CHILDREN WELL!
- Annual Homeschool Evaluation – $28
- Evaluations for Every Grade level K-12
- To Get Started – Click Here
The Annual Educational Homeschool Evaluation required by Florida law can be stress free and simple for everyone in your family, especially for YOU! I will do my best to make sure of it: CLICK>>http://youtu.be/oZK8ywOwp_0
Email me: CCTucker7@gmail.com with any questions.
Call me: Charles “Curtis” Tucker, with all questions, anytime:
- NO TEST is required by FL Home Education law. A test is only 1 of 5 options allowed for the Annual Homeschool Evaluation required by FL law. The choice is completly your decision, by FL law.
- I do Annual Educational Evaluations for every grade level.
- I do Annual Educational Evaluations through emails (Cyber Evaluations) or through the U.S. Postal service.
- I do the evaluation in person at your preferred location, if you like.
My fee for the Annual Educational Homeschool Evaluation done by email (Cyber Evaluation) or U.S. Post, is only $28.
More Families are doing the Annual Educational Evaluation via Email now! (cyber evaluation)
I was bothered by evaluators charging WAY TOO MUCH ($39 or more!) even up to $80 and $100, for a simple portfolio review?
I do a lot of annual educational evaluations in Seminole County. I am Charles Curtis Tucker. I have been a homeschooling parent since 1999, a Florida certified teacher since 1996, and I have been a homeschool evaluator and approved test administrator for Seminole County since 2003. I am currently a Florida certified teacher with a Florida State Department of Education certificate which expires on June 30, 2021. Scroll Down for more detailed information.
I do the Annual Educational Evaluation in Seminole County, FL just as required by the FL state ss. 1002.41 (see below), through emails (Cyber Evaluations), or the U.S. Postal service, OR I will do the Annual Evaluation in person if you prefer – SIMPLE & QUICK annual homerschool evaluations. Charles C. Tucker 786-525-3545 cell.
FL ss. 1002.41 Home education programs.—
…(c) The parent shall provide for an annual educational evaluation in which is documented the student’s demonstration of educational progress at a level commensurate with her or his ability. The parent shall select the method of evaluation and shall file a copy of the evaluation annually with the district school superintendent’s office in the county in which the student resides. The annual educational evaluation shall consist of one of the following:
1. A teacher selected by the parent shall evaluate the student’s educational progress upon review of the portfolio and discussion with the student…
And then the statute goes on to give the other 4 choices for annual evaluations, describing types of tests administered by a FL certified teacher, like myself. I also administer standardized tests of many types, though a test is NOT required for the annual educational evaluation for a homeschool student, it is one of the choices.
Español – Francais – English
Please click on the BLOG / Message Board / FAQ link to find much of the information that many people are looking for about Annual Portfolio Evaluations.
The Annual Educational Evaluation done by email, U.S. Post, computer or phone conversation (Cyber Evaluation) is only $28.
The Annual Educational Evaluation done in person is $35 for the 1st student & $30 for each additional student at the same location on the same day.
Email me – CCTucker7@gmail.com – with any questions. It is my pleasure to help in every way possible.
Charles Curtis Tucker: 786-525-3545 cell
Here is some basic information to get started with homeschooling in Seminole county:
Seminole County Home Education Office Info:
Exceptional Student Support Services
Educational Support Center
400 E. Lake Mary Blvd.
Sanford, FL 32773-7127
Seminole County Homeschool Evaluators:
Charles C. Tucker -786-525-3545 cell
Seminole County Homeschool Support Groups:
Christian Family Educators of Orlando
(407) 340-8945, email@example.com, Support Group
Serving Orange, Osceola, and Seminole Counties
(407) 679-2750, firstname.lastname@example.org, Co-op
Serving Orange and Seminole counties
Cornerstone Christian Home Schoolers
(407) 657-9659, email@example.com, Support Group
Serving Orange & Seminole Counties
First Baptist Church of Central Florida Homeschoolers
(407) 877-8953, smiLynn@earthlink.net, Support group
Serving Orange, Lake, and Seminole Counties
Florida Home Educators
(407) 568-1191, FlaHomeEd@aol.com, Support Group / Co-op
Serving Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake & Volusia Counties
The H.E.A.R.T. of Central Florida
(407) 462-1457, firstname.lastname@example.org, Support Group
Serving Orange, Lake & Seminole Counties
Home Educators Network of Central Florida
(407) 568-9742, email@example.com,
www.homeeducatorsnetwork.com, Support Group and Co-op
Serving Orange, Seminole, Osceola & Volusia Counties
Home Educators of Covenant Community Church of Orlando
(407) 277-2517, firstname.lastname@example.org, Support Group and Church Ministry
Serving Orange, Seminole, and Osceola counties
Orlando Home Educators
www.ohed.org, Support Group/Co-op
Serving Orange, Seminole, Lake, Osceola & Volusia Counties
(407) 859-9518, email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org, Support group
Serving Orange, Seminole, and Osceola Counties
Parkland Home Educators
(407) 381-3081, email@example.com, Support Group/Co-op
Serving Orange & Seminole Counties
Providence Home Educators
(407) 260-5564, firstname.lastname@example.org, Co-op, and Support Group
Serving Seminole, Orange, and Lake Counties
Sacred Heart Of Jesus Home Educators
http://home.catholicweb.com/shjhe/, Support Group
Serving Orange, Seminole, Osceola & Lake Counties
Young Individuals Excited Learning Discoveries
(863) 967-8454, email@example.com, Support Group
Serving Orange, Seminole & Polk Counties